- Admin access to your Ping Identity Account.
- Admin access to your Coginiti Team/Enterprise.
Ping Identity Configuration
Log in to your Ping Identity account
Log into your Ping Identity account as an admin.
Create a new Ping Identity application
Navigate to Applications -> Add Application -> OAuth/OpenID Connect. Fill in the form as follows:
- Description: Optional, can be used to describe the application's purpose.
- Category: Optional, can be used to categorize the application.
Click "Next" to proceed.
Configure Ping Identity application
On the "OAuth/OpenID Connect Settings" page:
- Grant Types: Check "Authorization Code"
- Response Types: Check "Code"
- Redirect URIs:
- Post Logout Redirect URIs:
Click "Next" to proceed to the next step and then "Save & Publish" to finish the application setup.
Retrieve Client ID and Secret
Navigate to the newly created application's page, and note the "Client ID" and "Client Secret".
Set up Ping Identity as IdP in Coginiti
Log into Coginiti Team/Enterprise as an admin and navigate to the IdP configuration section. Fill in the form with the following details:
- IdP provider: Ping Identity
- Login URL:
- Client Id: The Client ID obtained from Ping Identity
- Secret: The Client Secret obtained from Ping Identity
- Coginiti host:
openid profile email
- Exchange code URL:
- User information URL:
Click "Save" to finalize the IdP configuration.
Never expose your Ping Identity Client Secret in your client-side code or push it to a public repository. Always keep it safe on your server.
This guide provides steps to set up Ping Identity as an OAuth 2.0 IdP for Coginiti Team/Enterprise. Be sure to replace placeholders with your actual details. For more information, please refer to Ping Identity's and Coginiti's official documentation.
For more in-depth information, please refer to the official Ping Identity documentation