Notifications is the latest major panel added to Coginiti Pro and Premium. This panel is located on the right hand side of the application, underneath Discovery:
This panel is designed to receive notifications from various parts of the application and help user better understand the status of on-going query execution and other work tasks.
What notifications can I expect in this panel?
Today, users will be informed about success / failure of the following functions:
- Dat Upload (both insert Bulk Upload and Data Insert)
- Scheduling (for Premium only)
- Migration from Pro to Premium. This notification will show up for users wanting to migrated their assets from Pro application into our Premium environment. Since this function is built as a push from Pro, user will receive notification in Pro.
Additional notification are coming in subsequent releases.
How to use a notification card?
Each notification card will contain some important information, such as:
- Source in the app (e.g. Scheduling)
- Status (e.g. Failure)
- Additional metadata (username, date, time etc.)
Users should also remember to use the arrow on the left hand side of the notification icon to expand it:
Where applicable, notification cards will have hyperlinks to take you to the rest of the application to resolve the issue or retry the failed action:
How to filter notifications?
Notification cards are easy to manage by filtering them by date. You can use predefined date periods:
or click Custom and select from the calendar:
Filter by category, status, owner, etc. will be added in further releases.